Wednesday, June 26, 2013

well, it's a good job, better than a courier driver. that's the worst job ever.

"Roll the window down, this cool night air is curious."


Well, nothing to report on the weight front I'm afraid. My eating is more erratic than ever. I've gone back to eating whenever I get the chance and eating whatever I can get my hands on. Unfortunately this usually means something fried at the hospital staff canteen. When I'm not at work I'm out with the boys, at dessert places and eating salted caramel gelato and things like that. 

I'm updating you all because I absolutely MUST tell you about this guy. The other night my mother had a car accident, she's not hurt at all, our car is a bit damaged, but it was a 4 car pile up on the motorway and so the police were all up in it. 

Dad and I had to go pick her up from the scene, and that is where I met THE HOTTEST COPPER I HAVE EVER SEEN. He was tall, rather well built, and extremely handsome. Short, close cut blonde hair, great jaw and cheekbones and smiling eyes. When we arrived dad ran straight for mum, and I was asking about what happened. The first thing he told me was that my mum had told them that I was a doctor. The second thing he said was, "I don't suppose you doctors have much time for dating?" 

And I, stupidly, did not know how to respond. He asked me what hospital I worked for, was surprised that he had never seen me before as he was often there patrolling. Asked for my name and gave me his and that's the end of that really. Oh, and he waved at me from his patrol car as he drove past. 

Still, I've been thinking about him since then. God, I'd love to fuck him. I do hope I bump into him again. Somehow. I'm admitting in ED tomorrow and I'll be dressing well, just on the off chance that I do bump into him. You never know. 

In the meantime I've been telling all my friends about him. I have to say...even I thought he was slightly hitting on me. Which was nice, because I don't think anyone has done that before. Made me feel quite cute. 

2 comments:

  1. that is the prettiest thinspo pic ive seen in a while
    now if i can have that body, it may magically cure the depression
    oh my gosh yuuuuuuuummy fried food is just the worst and the best at the same time!
    im laughing because hottest copper omg
    'god i'd love to fuck him' being liberal here aren't we
    awwwwwwwwwwww you are shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    take care of yourself porcelain doll xo

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, I am giving you a high five right now! Go you!

    Who cares about your weight when you have a hot guy who likes you! Plus thought I hate cops any other time, there are perks to dating them! Say bye-bye to speeding and whatever else tickets lol.

    <3

    ReplyDelete