Friday, December 27, 2013

I HATE ONLINE DATING. SERIOUSLY WTF.

"And I let it all out to find that I'm not the only person with these things in mind."


HAPPY CHRISTMAS LADIES AND GENTS!!!! Hope you are all having a good holiday season, one way or another. 

So a couple of things have been happening. SERIOUSLY, I HATE ONLINE DATING. I have no idea why I did this! It's killing me!!!!! And really, it just shows how paranoid I am as a person. I am definitely losing my grip on life though, I don't know what to do about it. I just wish I had never done it, then I would be in the midst of this self inflicted mental torture. 

So this is what I'm doing (yes, I know how mental it is. I know it's paranoid. I know it's stalker-ish. I know it is just plain wrong): I'm signing into the online dating site, just to see if the guy I'm seeing is still using his account. And what do you know, he is like, permanently on there! His account is so bloody active, which makes me feel great. 

We've been on 3 dates now. And the last date, it was so nice. We had dinner by the beach, we went for a relaxing walk along the beach, holding hands, or with his arm around me. We stopped and kissed. It was honestly probably one of the nicest dates I've ever been on. 

I admit I was a bit smitten afterwards. But now I know for sure that he's been on there since our date and it makes me want to kick my own head in. I don't ever want to check again, but I also can't stop doing it. It's a real problem! And it's all in my head. 

Part me really wants to just flat out ask him, how many other girls are you seeing. Are you interested in me at all, or are you just courting a big group of us and seeing who comes up trumps? Fuck. 

There is only one good side effect in all of this. I can't eat. At all. 

By my home scales, before I met up with him 2 weeks ago, I weighed in at 62.8kg. Now I'm weighing in at 59kg. So you know, that's reasonable. I'm happy with that! I can feel the difference, but it's not enough for anyone to notice, it's not enough to show in the way clothes fit. It's just not enough. 

But given the way my weight has been going, I'm just glad it's finally going in the right direction. Basically, I'll take what I can get. 

Today I ate...chicken noodle soup, half a bowl of that for lunch. 2 flat whites. 3 bites of salad for dinner. That's it. I don't know how many calories that is...maybe...500-600. Maybe a bit less. Every time I think about him, I want to vomit. I hope this feeling lasts forever. 

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about the whole online dating thing! :(
    i hate it when you become dependent on someone. it's like you're their world and they don't even know or realise or whatever. it's insane.
    can't say i'm not jealous of your weight. oh my gosh.
    can't say i know how you want a bad feeling to last just because of the calories - can't say i'm bloody jealous of your intake.
    i always forget what a flat white is! i just looked it up!!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought of online dating, just because I suck at finding men!!! Or women for that matter.

    I wish you luck, but that guy should bring his profile down if he wants to be serious. For all you know he is going on dates with lots of women and just being a sleeze about it!!!

    Beware: Men can be sleezballs, women are the better half of our species.

    Good luck with dieting, my whole diet has fallen apart and I feel like I'm gaining pounds by the day!!!! So sick!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the online dating scumbag. I hope that it all gets sorted out soon. Stay strong and remember that you're better than someone who is still searching for options. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete