Monday, January 6, 2014

reverse thinspiration that looks like me

"Because I'm breaking the habit tonight."

- I don't know how I started looking at lots of reverse thinspo today. But I aside from the usual extreme reverse thinspo pics, I came across a whole series of pictures that reminds me of how my body looks and it makes me feel like dying. I feel so fucking sick. I already ate some noodles for dinner and man I really want to puke it all back. I'm texting online dating guy and fuck it, it makes me want to puke. Today my intake has been:

-2 coffees with trim milk 124cal
-1 cup of instant noodles 460cal
-1 pear 38cal
-1 cup of strawberries 49cal
-half a low fat yoghurt 42cal

That is 713cal total intake. It feels like too much. It's like I've got a gastric band and the food isn't going down. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. It's too much. 
Later I am going to the gym to work it off:

-30mins running on treadmill at level 10 -286cal
-20mins elliptical -171cal
-triceps pull down and biceps curl and some squats and lunges

Net intake 256cal. 

















4 comments:

  1. you probably do not look like that. at all given your weight at your height, lady! insane girl. x
    i'm sorry. i'm smiling bc 'trim milk' sounds so...dsf;skgpskgs i like the sound of it!
    instant noodles is the best noodles. pot noodles. instant noodles. if i wasn't so sodium stingy - those would be like all i'd eat.
    duuuuuuuude i wish i can run. i can't to be honest.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that reverse Thinspo does work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you darlin'. You and me both, let's get back to it! Xo

    ReplyDelete