Saturday, May 12, 2012

you and me. we're in this together now. none of them can stop us now.

...we will make it through somehow. 




Before I launch into this post I want to start off by tying up a few ends. 


Firstly, I want to say hello to any new followers! I looked today and suddenly realised that I have 91 followers now. I'm stunned. Hello, thank you so much for following my blog, please leave a comment and I will follow your blog right back. 

Secondly, I want to say a big thank you to everybody. I really do. I must admit that Andrea's comments threw me wildly. I went to a really low place for a while after reading them. I felt so useless. Reading what she said, well, I'm already miserable, and I know that what I am doing is bad, but if getting a boyfriend and perking up would be enough to snap me out of this, then why wasn't I good enough to do just that? I felt like such a worthless, useless, incompetent mess that I would be better off not existing. I have never known such strong suicidal urges. 

I can't say I'm over it, I can't say I'm not still suicidal. I've been cutting more and more and I can feel the old grip of depression creeping in. But. I've also made myself a plan to lose weight. For now, if I can get a grip on my weight, then I can start to get a grip on other things. For now, I need to focus on one small thing at a time to drag myself through thiss. 

Thirdly, I want to say sorry for my absence. For a while there I really did think I was going to end my life and I didn't want to come here and be talked out of it by anyone. I didn't want to post any sort of message that some people might think to be attention seeking. When I end my life, it will be my choice, and there will be no apologies to anyone. 

At any rate, I return to you all with renewed vigor and determination. Just like the way I've titled this post. This is you and me. We're in this together now. None of them can stop us now. We will make it through somehow. We're fighting a battle that no one can see. That doesn't make it any less real. We are all doing it together. Though we are apart physically, we are all striving for the same thing, we live and breath for the same thing. We are linked together by a common thread that separates us from the rest of the world. And I know for sure that I cannot do this without the knowledge that you are all out there, sending me love, wishing me the best. And I do the same for you all, every second of every day. 

In a strange way, this blog has prolonged my life significantly. This knowledge makes me want to wake up in the morning and give it all another go. And I can't thank you all enough for that. I hope that you all can appreciate that. 

I think this is all I can say for now. I am still struggling with the cutting, and the can of worms that comes with that. I am still somewhat scared and wary of posting anything on this blog because I don't want to read comments like that again. I'm scared by how they affected me and I'm scared of how I may react in the future. When you can no longer trust your one outlet of self expression, everything gets thrown up in the air. 

So I bid you goodbye from this post, with the promise that I will post again, and that like you, each fibre of my being longs to be thin and fears food and the consequences of eating. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judith Marie,
    I am so sorry to hear about this Andrea girl. I went back and read her comments and am absolutely shocked how ignorant she truly is. She may think she's trying to help but she has absolutely no idea what she's talking about and isn't remotely close to helping anything. Just don't pay attention to her.
    I also can't believe I almost lost you... I know we haven't been in contact for a while, we've both been MIA on our blogs for our own reasons. But I don't know what I would have done if I came back and you had ended your life. You've been such a rock for me to help keep me going and I want to be able to do the same for you.
    I'm glad that we're both back and pushing through life! I've missed you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, babe.
    WHO IS THIS FUCKING ANDREA DO YOU WANT ME TO EAT HER AND PURGE HER OUT FOR YOU
    i'm so sorry to hear about the cutting.
    babe. you can never come off as attention-seeking. never to us. if i'd said the same words today, you'll tell me the same thing. we do not see a mirror of ourselves - we see imperfection.
    i love you, sweetie.
    <3
    stay strong. you have always been strong.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete