Sunday, February 20, 2011

ana buddy!

My lovely skinnies! I will be starting the ABC diet with my beautiful ana buddy CH tomorrow! CH, I love ya girl!!!!
Day 1 and 2 are both 500 calories.

I intend 100 of those to be a can of energy drink. Which leaves me 400cal each day. I'm sure I can get through the first 2 days without a problem.

Having an ana buddy really makes life easier! CH keeps me motivated and knows exactly how I feel when I'm down. We have so much in common, I don't know how I managed to get through life without her!

Words can't express how grateful I am to have found her! She sends me little texts throughout the day and it's just so nice to hear about her progress and get her little updates. They keep me so motivated. After waking at 4 or 5am and just finishing ward rounds at noon and then sitting in a meeting and then faced with the prospect of clinic in the afternoon, all I want is a cup of tea and a sandwich but then, right on time, as if compelled by some telepathic force, CH will text me, telling me she's given all her food away so she can't eat, and I will think, I have to make her proud and I will not eat.

She's that kick up the pants that I need! Plus she gave me the coolest nickname in existence.

CH, you're my inspiration and one of the only people who actually understands me and how I feel. You are truly wise beyond your years and you are such a survivor, you put up with so much shit and you pull through it with enough strength to support both of us. You're my little miracle! Love ya lots girl, we can do this together!

[message to CH: I think I may have found the nickname for you! It just came to me!]

The ABC diet being 50 days long is probably going to really push me to my limits but everyone who has told me about it has said they've lost a tonne of weight so it's worth it!

I love all you girls so much, everyone who is striving for the perfection in being thin is doing something I respect!


No comments:

Post a Comment