Saturday, February 5, 2011

a thin red line

Well, I went to see Jones today. He is in no way shape and form interested in me, nor will he ever be. So on the one hand I'm glad he didn't drag me along for months and then tell me. On the other hand I can feel some sort of self destructive streak coming up. So be warned that the next few entries will have elements of cutting and all that so yeah, just a warning in case some of you don't really want to know about it.

So my new scalpel blades have arrived, the new shape makes cutting so much more controlled. I do have to press a bit harder because the blades are so small and thin. And so I really am loving it. I've already carved a tally score into my thigh and a bit lower down my thigh, on both thighs, I'm going to carve a thin red line, on the same level. It won't be easy to get it straight and horizontal.

My parents are giving me crap about work and how I was supposed to finish ages ago. But it's not my fault! I'm waiting on other people to meet with me. I'm upset. Ugh. This sucks. Time to hit the scalpels!

No comments:

Post a Comment