Sunday, September 11, 2011

everyday in every way...



...I'm getting smaller and smaller.

That is a picture I took of myself. Granted, I'm lying down in a bit of a weird position but it just goes to show that if I contort myself a bit, I can see my hip bones!!!

But of course, there are always problems and even from that weird view you can see that I have a fair bit of tummy fat that still has yet to go. I want that to be a lovely dip, I don't want anything to stick up at all. Still, trying to be positive, I have to say that it is progress and that I will take what I can get. It's a start and now I can sort of feel that I can do this.

I think I've reached a stage where every time I stumble, whether it be with my weight loss or with my training, it makes me more and more determined to do better, if only to prove other people wrong.

I've planned my meals for the week, packed them all into little containers, I know that each one contains 45calories worth of baby spinach and tuna. Add to that one 45cal mandarin and allowing myself 200cal for drinks (most of that is the milk in my coffee) and that makes for a successful day. I do try to over-estimate as much as I can so that I never run the risk of underestimating how much I eat.

This is what it looks like, cut up into many little pieces, which seriously, seriously slows down how fast I eat and how much I eat.


I weigh in at 122.5lbs today. Half a pound up from last week, but I'll take it. I'm rather surprised I haven't gained more weight to be honest but I'm not going to argue that point. My goal this week is to get under 120lbs, and I haven't been under that much for a very long time. I find it easier to set myself these little goals.

I still don't understand how I lost so much weight so quickly. Given that one pound is 3500cal, I'm sure I'm not undereating by that much, and I'm surely not exercising at all...I don't know. We shall see what happens this week. last week might have been just lucky.

P.S. Let me just say that I totally love it when you guys are so supportive of me! Love your comments!


2 comments: