Monday, December 26, 2011

holiday thinspo!!!!

The holiday season is a difficult time for everyone. And I'm currently binging my face off in Singapore but I set this post to post itself when I'm on holiday. To remind you all that there is a common goal that we are all shooting for and to work hard for it! 

When I ate that little strawberry tart, one of the girls said "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" and I almost spat it out again. I would have if I wasn't in front of everyone. 

My favourite motto: I only feel beautiful when I'm hungry. 

Enjoy the thinspo ladies! Work hard, see you all when I get back! 














































1 comment:

  1. SING BINGE. that's what came to my mind when you said "i'm currently binging in Singapore". contrary to popular belief, i actually don't like posts with only thinspo.
    <3
    i hope you feel better, butterfly!
    and ewwwwwww. strawberry. i'd totally have a chocolate tart though. xD. <3 never tried a tart. :o
    i never tried so much crap. how the fuck did i get so fat?

    -Sam Lupin
    <3 lovelovelovelovelovelovelove SO MUCH. <3
    Miss you so much, Jude (Law). :D <3

    ReplyDelete