Monday, February 25, 2013

I know the pieces fit.

"Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion. Disintegrating as it goes, testing our communication. "


Fuckity fuck fuck. I know the pieces fit, I just know it. Sammy baby and Miss Burton, fueled by your opinions, I thought I might try to make a move on Mark. I'm not exactly smooth, but hey, I thought I'd give it a go. So it is only when we try that we find the problems we would have never seen. Mark is always with his boss. ALWAYS. He's never alone. And I cannot bring myself to keep smiling at him in the middle of a busy orthopaedic ward while he stands with his boss, smiling back at me. 

You girls are probably a whole lot smoother than me...but I seriously cannot think of how I can do anything when he's always with his boss. Also, now, he's got a beautiful blonde tailing him everywhere. I think she's a student, but damn, she's beautiful. I'm not a lesbian, but I would so consider going gay for her. That's how pretty she is. And wow, I have never stayed so far away from him. 

Stayed so far away. I just don't know. But on that note, she's working wonders for my motivation. I ate one piece of white fish for lunch. And that's all I've had all day. I cannot bring myself to eat, not when I think of that gorgeous blonde with Mark. It honestly makes me want to vomit. Dammit. This is one of those times when I wish I could binge and purge. Binge and purge. But I can't. I'm really more of a restricting person. I'm so glad that I've barely eaten today. I really don't want to eat anything. God, when I think of that girl, part of me just wants to die. 

But part of me is so happy with my intake today, I'm thinking it was 250cal max. So good! The best intake I've had in ages really. Come on weight, time for you to fuck off. I swear, if I keep seeing Mark with that girl, I will never eat again. 

1 comment:

  1. Can i borrow her?
    Just for a while?

    She's obviously a hell of a thinspiration so please share the lovely lady.
    Ah shoot she probably won't affect me the way she affects you.
    Is it effect or affect? Jesus sometimes I hate this language.

    Oh the boss. Well, that is a slight problem. But surely M must have noticed that you were trying to communicate so hopefully he's clever enough to make the next move.

    Just ignore blondie :) I know what you're thinking. But it's the easiest way, really. Maybe she's not even a threat at all, you know?

    If I were you I would try to get to know her.
    With her being around M all the time ... Just saying :)


    Oh damn you!!! I mean congrats. But I just ATE so much!!! BINGED!!! And you and your fish?!?

    Mhpf. Jealous. But we'll done.

    ReplyDelete