Wednesday, May 11, 2011

because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin

I'm too tired to be in a foul mood. If I had the energy I would be ranting and raving and screaming at my parents and crying loudly and all those things little kids do when they throw a temper tantrum.

On a good note, the one that seems to be going well is that because I'm so busy, I have adequate excuse not to eat. And it's hard being at home because my parents force me to eat, however little, so it's easiest when I'm not at home. Hence why I'm doing a 2 week liquid fast when I'm in another city for 2 weeks.

Today I had 2 flat whites with no sugar and a small bowl of noodles with a small piece of fish. The coffees are necessary, I had to eat the rest because of my parents. But given that I walked an hour through gale force winds and torrential rain, I think I had a good day overall.

As you might have guessed, I'm stretched a bit thin right now. I'm doing a project for uni (thus the late nights) and working 3 jobs (writing 3 papers) and this is all on top of my usual training. I'm tired. I'm really, really tired. Today, when my pen ran out, I went to buy a new one and the sales assistant said to me "you should try sleeping". I thought I looked okay! But apparently I don't.

Now, the reason I'm in a foul mood is because of my parents. Well, that wasn't a necessary sentence because it's always because of my parents. All I said when I got home was "I am tired" and they launch into scolding me for not doing enough exercise. They have a point. I don't do much exercise. But given the context of training, doing a big project in a week, working 3 jobs and working 7am to 7pm then coming home to do more work on my papers and project, I would like to think that I can be excused. To be frank, I don't think I deserve that scolding. My head is spinning with all the things I'm doing and I don't even have time for sleep. If I had the time I'm sleep 5 hours instead of 4 and skip the exercise.

So now I'm in a foul mood and I'm stuck in a house with people who smother me. I can't wait to get away from this house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment