Saturday, May 28, 2011

anything that's worth having

...then sure enough it's worth fighting for. Yes, I've been watching Let's Dance for Comic Support. But I guess I've also learnt a huge lesson, and it's to not give up. That's probably one of the most obvious lessons of all time.

I mean, what kind of dumbass doesn't know "never give up"? Apparently I am that kind of dumbass. This is where I've been going wrong all the other times I've tried to lose weight. When I get stuck in a rut I can't get out of, I stop trying and just think I can't lose any more. Then when enough time passes I forget and put the weight back on over time. But those were just long plateaus. But now, it's like, I feel like the plateau has passed, I lost 3lbs in the past week and I'm starting to shift the weight again.

Hopefully I've actually passed it and then I can start to lose more weight again. I'm just so super hopeful right now. I'm hoping to lose more weight and now I know to hang in there if I get to another plateau.

I can see that I've lost some more weight, but it's still not enough, I know that I have a long way to go but I'm relieved that I'm actually moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment